First, she gave me a Sunshine Award! I really like that one- I wasn't having a particularly sunny day until now.
1. I frequently say I have "crafters' ADD" because while I sew a bit, scrap, make cards, beaded jewelry, and Christmas ornaments of various types, I recently started making Scrabble tile jewelry, and have materials to do Temari balls, Fimo projects, and have lots of bells, silk flowers, glass bits, etc. etc. etc. A nickname for the office/craft room is the craft warehouse for this reason:
That's just the odds and ends- it doesn't include the wall full of stamping supplies. One of these days I'll actually do something with all of that stuff. :) It's pretty much the supplies I've collected throughout my life.
2. When younger, I never wanted to have kids. Later, I really didn't plan to have kids. Later, I was mostly open to having kids but got pregnant much faster than I expected and had a hard time being pregnant mentally and emotionally- I call it pre-partum depression. I love my boy to no end but one's enough.
3. I have a M.S. in computer animation and graphics. I'll never use it.
4. My favorite 2 meals as a kid were tuna casserole and liver (still love them both.) I hated chocolate chip cookies (still do.)
5. I like Imagination Movers as much as my son does.
6. Peppermint may be my favorite flavor.
7. Honeysuckle and fresh cut grass may be my favorite smells.
Finally, as part of accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, I need to pass it onto 10 blogs and I'm passing it on to these 10 (in no particular order):
1. Holley's Hobbies
2. Mommy PR
3. Sweet Greens
4. Tip Junkie
5. Mod Podge Rocks
6. Frugal Creativity
7. Babes & Kids
8. Vanilla Joy
9. Momsense in NJ
10. A Crafty Little Place