Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

3rd Birthday Robotz

Well, I finally did something with those Cricut Robotz I posted the other week. 

It's a bit hard to tell but I used a silver shimmer spray on the robot's background paper after I embossed it.  The Party line is also sponged with silver ink (the spray made the ink run and I just don't have the time to go back and spray first, stamp later.)  The "screw" in the bottom corner is stamped from Ageless Adornment and Crystal-effected.  I used the design from the Get Sketchy Challenge #42.

Truth be told, I'm not entirely thrilled with the card.  It came out a bit more bland than I'd pictured but I've simply run out of time since the invites should have gone out about 2wks ago.  Oh well.  I don't hate it, I'm just a bit underwhelmed by it.

Just for giggles, here are the robots:

1 comment: