Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

3rd Birthday Robotz, pt. 2

You may remember I recently did some bday invites that I wasn't wild about:
Well, I'm happy to say that I'm quite a bit happier with the thank yous.  Yea!

I again used the CPS Card Sketch, 175 in this case.  I kept this card simpler, particularly the robot, due to time constraints, and I like it a lot more.  I'm not sure it's TOTALLY "clean and simple" with the background, but I'm also going to enter this in the Card Style Clean and Graphic Challenge over at Moxie Fab.  You should go have a look!  Honestly, it's late and that's about all there is to tell so I'll leave it at that.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute cards!! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute you did a great job tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering the Let's Do Clean & Graphic Card Style challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete