Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

1. What do your normally eat for breakfast?
Whatever I'm feeding the munchkin typically- cereal, waffle, bagel, the occasional homemade pancake, oatmeal, PopTart...

2. What kind of car do you drive?
An orphan. A Saturn VUE.


3. Have you ever met a famous person(s)?
Briefly spoke with Mike Farrell and was hugged by the Orioles mascot.


4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Depends on the day but too many Ben & Jerry and PSU Creamery flavors to name (or even remember).  Of course, B&J and PSU Creamery are sort of the same thing (look up B&J's history if you're scratching your head.)


5. Which TV Channel do you watch the most?



5 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm a new follower, following via Google Friend Connect. Found you though the Monday blog hop!

    Ai Mei-
    http://StudentSavingBucks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband had a Saturn Vue! I've eaten at the PSU creamery because my son went to Penn State! Yum!!!

    Thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm dropping in from Java's, and I love Mondays in blogland. I'm just a little late this week. Ice cream choices are great on all the blogs this week. See ya next Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you! I'm a little late, but I think you blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping by to say hello on a Friday! I’m Jenn from Beautiful Calling . I’d be delighted if you want to visit me. Be sure to enter my giveaways if you do!
    UV Skinz Giveaway (Can & USA 7/24)
    Pocket Disc Giveaway (Can & USA 7/31)

    ReplyDelete