Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Meet Me on Monday



1. What is your favorite holiday?
It's a bit strange.  While I'm not a religious person, I love Christmas- the baking, the presents for everyone, the general good feel that's around, the decorations, the cold air, all of it!  However, I also have a Halloween addiction.  When I look at scrapping supplies, I always end up drooling over the Halloween papers and accessories.  Personally though, I've never REALLY been trick-or-treating (the mall doesn't count) which has always made me a bit sad.  ToT for my son is a big priority for me- I don't want him to miss it.




2. What color clothing do you wear the most?
There's not one color.  Sorry.  I've got a rainbow wardrobe.

3. What is your heritage?
I'm a bit of a mutt on one side- English, German, French, etc. but I could apparently be a Daughter of the American Revolution on the other.


4. What is your middle name?
Linn.  My parents are all about history so I was named Jennifer Linn after opera singer Jenny Lind.  Too bad I didn't get a whit of that talent.  Oh well, if I'd been a boy, I would have been teased mercilessly for my association with a furniture store: Ethan Allen.


5. What is your favorite cookie?
Oh yeah.  Like there's one.  PLEASE!  Really, as long as it's not a chocolate chip cookie, it's probably a fav.  Today, I'd say lemon bars are high.  Tomorrow, there's snickerdoodles, peanut butter, chocolate peppermints, and and and.

3 comments:

  1. With ya on the wardrobe but no chocolate chip cookies?! Lol. It's great to meet you! Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to say Hi!.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),

    I just post about cooking Thai omelet. Look what is my secret for cook omelet.

    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-to-make-thai-omelet.html

    Have a nice day.

    Nan
    PS. From; Follow Me Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those lemon bars were seriously good last night!

    http://momsensenj.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete