Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
I was in 4H through grade school and my senior year in high school, I made the grand-prize cake for the county fair.  I think it ended up selling for $2000.  Don't get too excited though- I only got the $10 award that a GC place gets. 


2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?
Only in the summer.  If I can't see them during the day, I don't bother.

3. What color eyes do you have?
Brown

4. Look to your left....what do you see?
The rest of the basement couch and the window full of my husband's sports collectibles.

5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?
It depends on the cookie.  I like ginger crisps but other cookies like PB, I like nice and chewy.

No comments:

Post a Comment