Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

or Tuesday as the case may be... again.




1. Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?

Depends on the day and the ice cream and my money and where we are.  Surpise.  Not a straight answer.  Imagine that.  From me.  Typically I'll get a dish but I may get a waffle cone if I'm feeling REALLY wild.

2. Do you read the newspaper daily?
Hardly.  We used to get a Sunday paper for coupons but don't even do that any more.

3. Marinara or meat sauce?
Meat sauce though honestly, I'm just not a big fan of Italian.

4. Last time you cried?
Sunday.  You'll have this.

5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
I like Java's answer- Yes Ma'am because I don't want to be that old.  There's one I don't find annoying but I just don't get- a Jersey thing- "not for nothing."  huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment