Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


1. What do you put on your hot dog?
Typically, ketchup.  On the rare occasion I'll have a chili dog but it is rare.



2. Do you play Sudoku?

Sometimes on the computer.  Almost never on paper.

3. What is your favorite vegetable?

Probably the inner part of celery, maybe an avocado (is that a vegetable?)  In the summer, corn-on-the-cob.

4. Do you color your hair?

Not until a woman old enough to at least be my mother, probably my grandmother, "asked" my son who was 1 at the time, if he was having a nice day out with his granny.  I was 37.  I wanted to kick her teeth in.  I'd thought about coloring my hair to that point but I found my first grey hair when I was 19, was used to it, and really wasn't feeling enough vanity to do it.  Once I did, I actually liked the results but always ended up VERY itchy from it even if it was the "organic" version (I have eczema.)  Then I had a full blown reaction to the coloring that left me looking like Two-Face from Batman for about 10 days.  That was over a year ago.  I'd like to give it another go- I have water-based coloring powder ready to go but just haven't gotten up the nerve to try it.  However, I've also gotten another "are you his grandmother?" question and I don't really want to LOOK like a 40yr old mother to a 4 year old so I think I'll try it in the next week or three.

5. What is your favorite brand of clothing?

Whatever fits and is comfortable.  Obviously this dress is neither but I just thought it was fantastic and had to post it.  Truly, I can't remember the last time I wore a dress.  Truly.  Maybe the last wedding I went to?  That would make it about 6yrs ago.  Now that I'm a SAHM, it's jeans, long sleeve knit shirts, capris, tshirts, short sleeve knits... I'm probably a candidate for "What Not to Wear."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Just popped by via MMOM to read your answers.
    Hope you have a lovely week.
    Helen x http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete