Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



1. What are you wearing right now?
My "pajamas".  A pair of the hubby's satin Nike shorts from back when and tshirt from my days with Mars.  It's an American Heart Association Heart Walk T from a sponsored walk.  The shirt's probably 7yrs old and the shorts at least 10... and honestly both are in great shape though worn for years.


2. Do you have any freckles?
Yep.  Across the bridge of my nose and a bit into the tops of my cheeks though they don't really show any longer.

3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?
Cherry or peppermint

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
Harry Potter.  Is it bad that I want to see the last one on opening night... and that's my son's bday?  Yeah.  I thought so too.  Guess we'll wait a week or two... and have to find a babysitter by then too.

5. Would you rather live without tv or without music?
Without TV any day.  I actually went for about a year without back in middle school.  Ours fritzed and my parents didn't get it fixed thinking it was a major repair.  Turned out to be like $20 or so.  During that time, I watched Dallas and Falcon Crest when we went to visit my grandparents on Fri. nights.  Ugh.  Besides, don't take my Pink Floyd, Police, Dave Matthews, B52s, etc. away from me!  Argh!

1 comment:

  1. Not wearing the Grinch pjs??? Yay for another cherry lifesaver fan!

    Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete