Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
I don't even wear my engagement ring/wedding band out of the house all the time.  If I'm going to the gym or something like that, they stay home and when I do wear them, they're one of the first things I take off when I get home and last to go on before I leave.  I just don't want to mess them up and I'm not a huge jewelry person.  The only thing that I wear all the time is an earclip.  I got it in New Orleans in 1996 and have only taken it off for 1. my wedding (wish I hadn't actually and it went back on right after the reception), 2. haircuts (stylists tend to catch their combs in it) and 3. when I put it back on too tight (after a haircut) and my ear gets really sore- not infected but bruised.  Then I'll take it off for a day or three.  In all though, I've probably had it off less than 10 days in the past 15yrs.

2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl

3. How many siblings do you have?
Zippo. Zilch.  Nada.  None.  My childhood babysitter had 3 sons who I refer to as my brothers (the the babysitter and her husband are "mom & dad" and sat at the parents' table at our wedding reception) but I think I consider them more my siblings than they do- they have each other.  That's my only regret for my son- he's an only of onlies.  No cousins, aunts or uncles. 
4. Were you named after anyone?
Jenny Lind, an opera singer, also known as the "Swedish Nightingale".  Better than my "boy name": Ethan Allen.  Not after the furniture store but that's what I would have been cursed with.  And no, I can't carry a tune in a basket.
5. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, all the way... unless there's Dr. Pepper, root beer, or ginger ale.  Then I'd have to think about it but sometimes, I just want a cold Coke... like now.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment