Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Hmmm.... since my last post was Meet Me on Monday, I'm guessing that I haven't done anything crafty this past week.  Nope, I know it.  Between getting ready for company, general tiredness (blasted Angry Birds) and feeling like a wet dishrag after making it to all 3 pilates classes, I just haven't had anything left.  So... onto it...





1. Crunchy or soft tacos?
It used to be crunchy but if we go out, it seems to always be soft, particularly if fish tacos.



2. Do you scrapbook?
If you look at my posts, you won't ask.  :)



3. Do you take any daily medications?
Yep but that's all you need to know.

4. What is your favorite sound?
I'm with Java- cicadas in the summer.  That can take me from the worst, most riled up mood to relaxed in a second.  I'm going to seriously miss having the woods behind us this summer. 
Tibicen


After that, a snoring cat ranks high on that list.


And as Lisa reminded me, the sound of the ocean.  Duh!

5. Where were you born?
Maryland and I hope to retire on its Eastern Shore some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment