Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I'm not sure I can pick one food.  Type of food... maybe.   Fruit?  Bread?  Asian foods?  I'm still not sure.


2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
I've actually never posted in advance and I don't know how but I need to look into it before I participate in a blog hop in June.  :)

3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Thankfully, no.

4. What is your favorite candle scent?
Fall and wintery ones- cinnamon, pine, apple, etc.

5. Coffee or tea?
Tea, particularly chai.  I actually like the smell of coffee and despise the taste.  Nothing coffee- ice cream, candy, tiramasu... you can keep it all please.

1 comment:

  1. This Meet me Monday idea is really cool. That food question is a tough one, I think I would choose beef. I found your blog from the link up party and wanted to come meet you.

    Smiles Sher
    www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete