Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Quick and Easy Spray Box (for Spray Mists, etc.)

I had a hard time justifying buying on of the cardboard spray boxes to keep my work area from getting blech when I use spray mists.  However, I need to keep my work area from getting blech when I use spray mists.  Enter old cereal boxes.  3 cereal boxes, a bit of gluestick or tape, and about 5min and you're ready to rock and roll.  Just gently tear your boxes open at the glued seams, lay them out, overlap the backs and sides of two boxes and tape/glue them together like that.  Those make the sides and bottom of the spray box. (Sorry, I didn't take pix to make a tutorial!)  Take a third box, use its back and one side as the back of your spray box.  Use the tabs from it and the other two boxes to attach the whole mess together.  The 3rd box's front and other side hang loose in case you need a top to your box or additional height for spraying against.


It may not be glamorous but it certainly helps keep everything clean while using up something you were going to recycle (certainly not throw in the garbage!) anyway and saving you a few bucks at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is a wonderful idea ! Thanks for sharing ! I'm a new follower thanks to KAndrews LOVE Party :-)

    ReplyDelete