Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sorry to go dark for a while

I've mentioned before that my goal is to enter at least one challenge a week.  Unfortunately, I haven't gotten much done recently and have been dark for a bit.  Last Wed. we drove up to MD for an early Easter visit and to see the Imagination Movers in concert.  We came back on Sun. bringing my MIL with us.   She typically doesn't bring anything to do/read when she visits so my days are devoted to being entertainment director and company for her while my DH is at work.  The result is that my crafting time is sliced to what I have the umph to do come 10pm when everyone goes to bed and I'm fried... nada.  Hopefully I'll be back on track early next week when things return to whatever normal is.  :)

4 comments:

  1. God Bless! Have a wonderful week! I bet your hubby really appreciates your dedication to his momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your loyal fans will be here when you are able to return :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! And cheesesteaks...it's Pat's or Geno's :o)
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey goober!!! You won blog candy on my blog!!! Please email me your snail mail addy so I can send you your prize!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete