Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Great challenge site with LOW entries

You may have caught that I've done several layouts for challenges over at Better Living Through Scrapbooking.  What I didn't mention is that I've randomly won 2 of the 4 monthly prizes given out this year and I only entered 3 of them.  Unfortunately, last month, I was the only entry and as of midnight last night, I believe I had the only entry for May.  Seriously folks.  Go check it out!  The challenges are a lot of fun and usually out-of-the-box.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know out here in blogland. I am an avid card maker, but I have a serious amount of LOs I should work on :)

    Thanks for being my newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering my blog candy. Wow, computer animation? That sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete