Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Teacher appreciation gift

I was then I wasn't then I was then I wasn't then I knew I should.  Yep.  Teacher appreciation gifts.  I know Beastlet has given his preschool teacher a run for her money so I decided I really REALLY should. The school is celebrating teacher appreciation next week and has asked the parents to do certain things through the week but I just thought we should recognize her during the "real" week.  However, I didn't want to spend a fortune on something, would like it to be somewhat practical and would like it to look like a preschool present.  Then I saw this frame
on Tip Junkie.  I have some paper mache frames I won from Consumer Crafts this winter that I was saving for a rainy day to make something out of with Boy.  PERFECT.  So I had him pick out crayons he wanted to use, buttons he liked and then he grouped them up and I glued them on.  I kinda like the all-crayon frame more but I think Miss Lindsey will like this just as well.

2 comments: