Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

What the Boy Likes layout

I did this layout for a National Scrapbooking Day challenge over at Big Picture Classes. The challenge was called 10-10-10 and the intent was to write 10 words about someone, use 10 techniques and 10 different materials. I wanted to capture things Boy likes right now (and some he doesn't) rather than 10 words though I think I'll do that at a later date. I'm not 100% thrilled with the layout but I feel like I essentially met the challenge what accomplishing something that I wanted so I'm satisfied.


Techniques
Punches
Listing
Stitching
Stapling
Paper piecing
Altering
Misting
Distressing
Changing the challenge

Materials
Print paper
Card stock
Watercolor pencils
Photo
Ink/stamp
Journal cards
Feature cards
Thickers
Vellum
Distress ink

I'm also entering this is the
Sweet Stampin Challenge: Childhood Memories

4 comments:

  1. That's a total challenge 10 10 10! You totally rocked it though! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun LO!

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely is "Liam"!
    Thank you for sharing your Scrapbook page at Sweet Stampin, I am a Scrapbooker too and love your layout. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab scrapbook page...love the dotty paper. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete