Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

2009 Halloween Layout

Well, I just did something that if you'd told me a month, or even a few days ago I'd be doing, I would have laughed at you.  I used 5 different patterned papers on a layout.  Ok, ok.  So they were from the same DCWV stack but still!  You have to understand that I didn't TRULY buy any patterned papers with the intent of REALLY using them until last year.  Sure, I'd bought some and used bits and pieces here and there but I've only recently decided to REALLY use them.  I went to Joann's last week to get the new DCWV autumn stack but decided in the end that though I need more Halloween paper like I need a hole in the head, I liked and would likely use the Ghosts & Goblins stack the most.  Guess I was right on THAT one.


This was one of my baggies of photos I wanted to scrap (I've gone through a lot of my photos and separated different events into sandwich baggies of photos- then I can just grab a pack and go or I can easily flip through all events looking for 1 that has x number of photos if I find a layout I like) and the DCWV August Stack-a-holic Template Challenge sketch works really well for them... or at least I think it does.  I thought it worked so well that for once, I didn't really even tweak the sketch.  Ok, well, maybe a smidge but less than usual!

Everything is from the Ghosts & Goblins stack except the green paper (not sure whose it is honestly), and the letters (Halloween rub on- October Afternoon, Number stickers- Piggy Tales)

No comments:

Post a Comment