Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sesame Place layout

Sorry but this is going to be quick.  I got back from CKC yesterday evening and I'm just trying to get things put away/rearranged/cleaned up/blah/blah/blah.

The first Aug. challenge over at Better Living Through Scrapbooking: Was there an event or moment you found yourself wishing to capture but without a camera on hand? Make a layout or project that conveys the point without a photo. Find a way to replace the picture with something that represents the subject in some way.
Use at least 2 of the following:
1. Hand-stitch on your project
2. Include at least 3 red items
3. Stamp on your project
4. Use a non-patterned (solid colored) paper for the main background of the layout


We went to Sesame Place last year and one of the many "blechs" of the day was that I couldn't find my camera before we left so no photos.  This challenge was the perfect time to finally scrap what I had from that day and put it all behind me.   :)

Obviously I used solid papers and I found tape wasn't keeping the map pocket together well enough so stitching it was the perfect solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment