Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Distressed Fall Card

It's simple but I like this one.  If I were to do it again, I would use a different stamped image- the tree doesn't translate very well, but I still like it.

Ingredients:
Paper: CS: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive: Stampin Up; Dotted DSP: ??
Stamp: Lovely As a Tree: SU
Ink: Basic Black: SU; Walnut, Linen: Tim Holtz; Pesto, Espresso, Ginger: Adirondack
Misc: Button: SU, Tiles: Tim Holtz, Brad: ??

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Stamp-tember Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. I think the tree makes a wonderful image! Love this card! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show in the Bloghop with your fabulous creation love your colors and the simplicity of your creation. Good luck, hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete