Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

I haven't fallen off of the planet, just haven't been crafting much in the past 2wks.  I had a wee bit o' surgery the other week and while it wasn't major and recovery is pretty easy, I still haven't felt fantabulous and I picked up Beast's cold on top of it.  I've sat down at my craft table a few times but just haven't felt any inspiration beyond cleaning up the table and room a bit... which it desperately needed so maybe it wasn't a bad thing.  :)  However, I've got a GD project to do for Top Tip Tuesday so I need to get back on the ball this week. 

Anywho, enough about all of that.  If you're up north, I hope you're with power.  If you're without power, I hope you get it back quickly.  And to all that Halloween, hope it's a great one full of fun and yummies!! 

Happy Halloween all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment