Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Little Red Wagon Layout

Maybe I didn't care for my last layout but I definitely like this one.  If you've been with me long, you know this really doesn't look like my normal layout but that's ok- I really need to try some different looks- been with this hairstyle too long, ya know?  ;)

Ingredients:
DSP: (Mistletoe stack) Making Memories
Cardstock: (Very Vanilla) Stampin' Up
Ink: (True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp) Stampin' Up (these were used to tint the OA sticker)
Misc: (Bingo card, Merry Christmas sticker (under the round photo) October Afternoon

Challenges:
Moxie Fab: Punches Challenge: The black "lace" was actually black paper w/ cream spots. I punched the spots out to make a lacy paper.


Sketchy Thursday:




3 comments:

  1. Really cute!! You did a fabulous job with the sketch!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeee those photos and the banner! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT take on this sketch! love the layout and the baby "beast"

    ReplyDelete