Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Children's Museum LO

Gads I love the My Mind's Eye "Complete Boy" stack!  I generally have no desire to have 2 of something but I may have to see if I can lay hands on another one of this one!  I haven't used much of it yet but I'm starting to go to it more and more and I'm going to cry when one day, something I want is all used up.  I used 5 papers from it and 1 solid for this LO.

I actually want to go back and make a 2nd page to this one.  It'll be be picture heavy but NOT a full collage like the Festival of Lights 2nd page- ARGH!

Ingredients:
Papers: (All print paper- Complete Boy): My Mind's Eye, (Solid CS): Coredinations

Other: (Rub ons): October Afternoon

Challenges:
Apron Strings:
#17?  3 patterened papers (Layer Cake)
Sketches in Thyme: Bonus Open Feb. Challenge- use any sketch
Scrapbook Steals: Amethyst #1/Winter Challenge #1

2 comments: