Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Non-traditional birthday card

OK. So maybe "Hello" and "Happiness" don't a nomal birthday card make but it's something I think my mom would like and her birthday is coming up quickly so voila! 

I saw this FABULOUS card by Nina Bracket.
Not my usual style.  But, neither is Pebbles' "Fresh Goods" line which I won a while back from them.  I love it all, just not my usual with the country, floral look.  However, Nina's card reminded me a lot of the line and I thought it was the perfect time to get it all out and try it- something I've been feeling VERY bad about not doing thus far.  So, here's the result- I'm pretty happy with it and I think mom will love it.  So VOILA!  :)
Ingredients:
Ink: (Night of Navy): Stampin' Up
Cardstock: (Very Vanilla): Stampin' Up
Everything else (Designer paper, Clear stamp, Toothpick flag, Button candy dots, Dimensional sticker, Border sticker, Dimensional butterfly): Pebbles "Fresh Goods" line

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Anything Goes

Southern Girls: Things with Wings
Unique Crafters Challenge: Buttons

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I'm sure she will love it. Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love your chose of patterns and embellishments! Thanks for joining us this month at Unique Crafters Challenge!

    ReplyDelete