Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

WCMD #7- Shaped card

Yep.  I'm still at it.  There was a challenge over at Unity for a shaped card.  I haven't really made shaped cards- I'm kinda a rectangular card gal.  I considered using one of my Spellbinders or Sizzix dies but then I saw a card over at Moxie Fab that I LOVED and it made me rethink the direction I was going in.  Once more, I decided to fill my canning jar.  While it's a bit smaller than a traditional card, the jar is HUGE and still makes a nicely sized card.

Though it's a bit hard to see, the pixie's wings and the centers of the stars have been glittered

Ingredients:
Stamps: (Jar of Sunshine, The Glowing Hours, Twinkle Twinkle, Playfully Pixie): Unity

Paper: (Whisper White, Basic Black): Stampin' Up
Ink: (Black Momento, VersaMark): Tsukineko
Coloring: Copics, (Colored pencils): Crayola, (Chalk): Binney & Smith, (Gold EP): Stampendous
Misc: (Twine): The Twinery

Challenge:
Unity: Shaped cards

No comments:

Post a Comment