Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

WCMD- Starry night Christmas

The challenge was a simple "Christmas card" theme.  I love this stamp (and I'd love to tell you who made it but I haven't a clue) but have struggled to use it a bit.  I decided that it might be kind of neat to make the sky recede a bit more by cutting it out and popping the scene up.  The only thing I'd do different is to add a bit of sparkle to the snow hills. Though it's a bit hard to see in these photos, the paper has a slight silver sparkle to it.  Again, no idea who made it since I picked it up from a discount paper dealer at CKC the other year- NOTHING was labeled.  :)




Challenges:
Studio Calico WCMD #10: Christmas
Christmas Card Challenges #45: Layer it Up

1 comment:

  1. Cute Christmas card! Love how you cut out the hills and popped it up for dimension. The stamp is by Penny Black, I love the stamp too!! Using it to make the bulk of my Christmas cards this year!

    ReplyDelete