Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

Bountiful Wishes wedding card

Two for the price of one today! My cousin is getting married tomorrow and the wedding and reception are both at a farm. So I thought a woodsy-leafy card would be appropriate and it let me play with my Papertrey Ink Autumn Color Pop kit.


I'm entering this over at Paper Players' sketch challenge. While I followed the sketch very loosely, it's still the base for this. "Bountiful" isn't exactly an image but it is a stack of 4 bountifuls adhered together and put into the spot where one was die cut from the card (not really necessary but oh well.) My "band" of color is also a bit large but I did say it was loose.

1 comment:

  1. love the beautiful fall colors! pretty card! glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete